Apply for a loan today
Completing an application form does not commit you to borrowing, and does not impact your credit score. A member of our team will review your application, and contact you within 2 working days.
Key Loan Information
- Borrow from £500 to £25,000 or more (the total loan amount available will depend on your local council policy and our financial assessment)
- Lendology is a Social Enterprise lender, working in partnership with local councils. We lend funds to homeowners for a range of home repairs, improvements, adaptations, energy efficiency and renewable energy measures.
- In terms of the loan, interest is fixed at 4%.
- There are no early repayment charges. You can settle your loan at any time, in full or in part, and you will only pay interest up to the date you settle your loan in full.
- You have the flexibility to make overpayments of £100 or more.
- For homeowners, we do register a Title Restriction at the Land Registry against your property. This means that if you sell, re-mortgage or transfer ownership of the property, we will be notified and expect to be repaid at that time. There is a £20.00 Land Registry fee for this, payable by you if your loan is agreed and you proceed with the loan
- You are free to seek independent advice, as well as consider alternative finance options.
- We only offer our own loan products. We have a range of loan types, and your Case Manager will review your application and contact you to discuss your options in more detail.